General terms and conditions of the company Dr. Sommer Mixturen GmbH & Co KG (Version 1.3 / 7.10.2016)
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between Dr. Sommer Mixturen GmbH & Co. KG and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations upon the conclusion of a contract/transaction apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.mixturen.co.at.(2) Upon conclusion of the contract/transaction, the legal party conditions are solely between the purchaser and
Dr. Sommer Mixturen GmbH & Co KG
Register Number: FN 452093v
Register Court: Handelsgericht Wien
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop do not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, such presentation is a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) The following rules apply when an order is received in our online shop: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order process takes place in the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Add to shopping basket" button
3) Check the information in the shopping basket
4) Press the "Proceed to checkout" button
5) Register in the online shop after registering and entering the registration details (e- Email address and password) or go directly to the checkout without registering as a guest (enter personal data)
6) Check again to make certain the correct data has been entered
7) Binding confirmation upon approval of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy"
Prior to the final binding submission of the order, press the "back" button contained in the internet browser to review all details, the user can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded to approve or correct any input errors. Close the Internet browser to cancel the ordering process. Dr. Sommer Mixturen GmbH & Co. KG will immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer. (5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time by visiting https://www.mixturen.co.at/agb. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible on the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices displayed include statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there will be shipping costs added.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by invoice, SOFORT/IMMEDIATE transfer, prepayment, PayPal and or by credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
- Credit card bills are carried out by
PAYONE GmbH · Fraunhoferstraße 2-4 · 24118 Kiel, Germany Company headquarters: Kiel - District Court Kiel HRB 6107 Managing Directors: Carl Frederic Zitscher , Jan Kanieß A company of the Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract/transaction.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for shipment immediately. Normal delivery takes place at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of advance payment, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order was sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract/transaction was concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer only when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price has been received and deposited into our account.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers have a right to cancel a transaction according to the following stipulation, whereby the consumer is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can mainly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
Right of cancellation. You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason as long as the products have not been opened or used. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us.
Dr. Sommer Mixturen GmbH & Co KG
email [email protected]
You will need to inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory. Consequences of cancellation. If you cancel this contract, we have all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you have a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have chosen) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we have received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. Any opened goods will not be accepted for cancellation. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You shall be solely and financially responsible for the direct costs of returning the goods. End of cancellation policy
§7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract/transaction, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Dr. Sommer Mixturen GmbH & Co KG
E-Mail [email protected] Hereby I / we (*) cancel the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods ( *) / the provision of the following service (*) _____________________________________________________ ordered on (*) / received on (*) __________________ name of the consumer (s) _____________________________________________________ address of the consumer (s) _____________________________________________________ signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper) __________________ date __________________
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 contract language
As contract language German will be available exclusively.